Strategic Portfolio Roadmapping Workshop
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn how to develop a strategic portfolio roadmap that drives new growth by shifting your inside-out product vision to an outside-in customer vision. Instead of constantly wrangling over competing product visions that no one can ever agree on, you’ll learn how to craft a short and long-term portfolio roadmap that mirrors the vision and business goals of your target customers. Most importantly, you’ll learn how to create a strategic roadmap that can be executed in the trenches by product, marketing and sales teams.
This workshop is ideal if…
- your vision consists of several big product ideas that no one can agree on.
- customers aren’t jumping out of their seats over your current strategy and product direction.
- your product roadmaps keep re-routing you like a bad maps app.
- your salespeople complain because the competition has a stronger vision.
- your engineering teams are constantly maxed out but you haven’t delivered any earth-shattering solutions in a while.
If you’re a senior executive or a senior manager tasked with developing “the product vision” for growth, you’ll learn a simple paint-by-numbers approach for creating a strategic portfolio roadmap that clearly articulates the WHO, WHAT & WHY customer value with enough substance to be executed confidently in the trenches.
- A step-by-step approach for creating a strategic portfolio roadmap that can withstand the best “shiny new object” product ideas.
- How to develop content for your strategic roadmap that clearly answers the WHO, WHAT & WHY market value questions from the customer’s perspective.
- How to make more accurate revenue and growth projections that aren’t dependent on sales commitments.
- How to use your portfolio roadmap to simplify the creation and execution of supporting product roadmaps.
- How to use a single strategic roadmap to communicate your vision to all audiences without making product commitments.
- How to structure product management and product marketing teams to quickly make the transition from a tactical products model to a strategic solutions model.
If your portfolio has grown to the point where the competing and constantly changing priorities are crippling your ability to deliver market-leading solutions, sign up for this workshop today and learn how a portfolio approach to product management and marketing can accelerate your growth. It’s the new B2B product management!
Register Today. $795 per person.