START YOUR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT CAREER Today!
Product Management University On-Demand for Beginners
Take the Shortcut to a Great Product Management Career!
Ultimately, your products have to solve critical customer problems. If you’re going to become a product manager though, that doesn’t mean you have to learn how to go find customer problems to be successful.
Product Management University On-Demand gives you the shortcut to a more rewarding career with an approach you won’t find anywhere else.
- You’ll learn best practices for identifying the customers’ most critical business goals so that their biggest problems find you. It’s much easier than trying to find needle-in-a-haystack problems, validate them and determine their market value.
- Then you’ll learn how to deliver solutions that contribute to your company’s growth, profitability and customer retention goals because your solutions will consistently make customers better at something that’s critical to their success.
It’s simple. Make customers more successful so your organization can be more successful.
- Learn a customer goal approach to defining business and user requirements so that you’re always focused on eliminating their biggest obstacles to success.
- Learn how to create value-based product roadmaps and backlogs so that everyone understands WHAT the value is to the customer and WHY it’s important to their success.
- Learn how to write value-based user stories so that engineers, marketing, sales, client services and executives understand WHAT users will be able to do better and WHY it’s important to the success of the customer organization.
- Learn how to partner with engineering teams so that the combination of skills leads to unique and differentiating products that customers will love and gladly pay for.
- Learn what’s required to successfully lead and execute a product rollout and launch.
- Learn how to position your products and solutions in a simple business language everyone understands versus a bunch of technical jargon.
- Get certified on the Proficientz Framework so that you can showcase your specialized B2B product management and product marketing skills to advance your career.
View the course catalog for the beginner program and enroll today so you can get your product management career off to a fast start and deliver strategic value to your customers and to your own organization.