Is it more beneficial to solve user problems or help customers meet their business goals? It’s entirely possible to solve legitimate user problems and still not deliver solutions that have business value to the customer organization. Watch the video to learn why it’s different in B2B.
- Solve user problems or meet business goals. Find out why customers care more about the latter.
- It’s like the sports cliche, “Winning cures everything.”
- When customers are meeting their business goals, many of their tactical problems fade into the background.
- Focus on customers’ business goals and their biggest problems will find you.
- It’s a much easier approach than trying to find needle-in-a-haystack problems and trying to determine their market value.
Related Article: Writing Customer Success Stories Before You Build the Solution