Sales discovery can be tricky. Even when your solution solves every buyer problem, a win is still more elusive than you think. The earlier in the sales process you uncover “THE BIG WHY” the sooner you can position unique value and get the jump on the competition.
- One of the most important parts of sales discovery is finding the BIG WHY.
- The BIG WHY is the ultimate reason WHY the buyer organization is going to invest in solutions like yours.
- The sooner you uncover the BIG WHY, the sooner you get a jump on the competition.
- Even though your solution solves every buyer problem, you still don’t know enough to position strategic value until you uncover the BIG WHY.
- Once you know it, the value narrative completely changes.
Related Article: Sales Presentation Techniques That Improve Discovery