Greater Focus on Target-Customer Goals Simplifies Processes and Improves Value of Solutions
Atlanta, GA – June 11, 2014 – When the goals of your target customers are the focal point, everything is easier. Proficientz, Inc., a product management & marketing training firm, today announced the release of its fifth generation framework for B2B product management. The framework is a set of best practices and document templates that help B2B organizations deliver higher value solutions by uncovering needs more critical to the success of their target-customer organizations from the top down.
The fifth generation Proficientz Framework makes it easier for B2B product and service organizations to create and deliver higher value solutions by placing more emphasis on identifying the goals of its target-customer organizations from the top down and delivering solutions that remove the biggest obstacles to their success at all levels. The framework also offers a simple new look consisting of 24 best practices and supporting document templates that encompass five major activities for managing and marketing existing and new solutions:
- Segment target markets.
- Identify the goals of organizations in each segment from the C-suite down to the operational processes in the trenches and the biggest obstacles to those goals at all levels.
- Determine the goals and obstacles with the highest relevance.
- Create a product portfolio strategy that accomplishes two objectives:
– Prioritizes product development initiatives that have the biggest impact on the target-customer’s goals.
– Prioritizes marketing and sales enablement initiatives that maximize short-term revenue from existing solutions.
- Execute product plans and marketing initiatives and deliver business solutions.