Product Management Learning & Development Programs
Training Programs & Delivery Methods for Every Stage of Development
Product management learning and development programs from Proficientz help you grow, develop and retain your best people with a single framework that covers basic, intermediate and advanced skills. Our training is delivered through instructor-led and online training formats so that your people can learn what they need, when they need it and in the format that’s most conducive to how they learn.
As a learning and development professional, you’ve seen it a million times. Employees go to a training class and learn a ton of new skills and techniques. The problem is that only a few of those things are relevant to everyone’s priorities at the time of the training. Months later when they need to use other skills, they’re all but forgotten, and the training budget is gone.
Make Proficientz your partner for product management and product marketing skills development and you’ll never have to worry about that again.
Continuity With Training Programs for Every Stage of Maturity
Nothing slows your product management maturation like starting with one training program only to switch to another as your teams grow and develop. The differences in terminology, toolsets and best practices can bring your momentum to a grinding halt.
Get started with the Proficientz and you’ll never have to worry about it. Basic, intermediate and advanced training courses take your team from product management infancy to a market-savvy leadership function without missing a beat.
- Infancy – Build, market, sell and deliver products that make users quantifiably better at their job.
- Adolescence – Build, market, sell and deliver multi-product solutions that make customer departments quantifiably better at their business function in ways that have strategic value to the customer organization.
- Adulthood – Build, market, sell and deliver a portfolio of vertical market business solutions that give the customer organization a competitive edge in its industry.
Learning Formats For Individual Preferences
You get the best of all worlds with Proficientz Learning & Development Programs for product managers.
- Instructor-Lead Training – Personalized hands-on, how-to workshops in the classroom when you need to get everyone on the same page.
- On-Demand Training – Product management courses available 24/7/365
- Ideal for younger product managers who prefer to learn and develop skills on their own terms.
- On-board new product managers and bring their skills up to the same level as others without the time or cost required to attend public training seminars.
- Ongoing skill development for those who have mastered the basics and want to gain advanced skills to further their career.
- Career path options for those in other roles who want to pursue a career in product management.
- Product Management & Marketing Certification – Certify your team’s skills in best practices that are specific to B2B product management and product marketing.
The combination of online and instructor-led training courses offer the perfect complement for developing and growing the skills of your product management and product marketing teams.