The Seven Principles of B2B Product Management!
- Structure product management & product marketing teams that always lead from a position of strength with superior market knowledge.
- Understand your target customers through the lens of their business, without the bias of your products.
- Develop business requirements that are a true representation of your target customers’ business goals and priorities from the top down.
- Develop a portfolio strategy with supporting product releases that mirror those target customer business priorities.
- Use customer outcomes as the catalyst for product design, development, readiness and on-boarding.
- Develop value propositions that mirror those same customer business priorities so that you drive more revenue from existing products.
- Mobilize the customer’s version of your value story across all marketing and sales channels to build higher quality pipelines.
PERSONALIZED TRAINING COURSES
Bring Your Real World into the Classroom!
80% of every instructor-led training course consists of hands-on exercises and role-play scenarios that reflect your real-world. Learn product management best practices and solutions marketing best practices for your products, your markets and your business model. You’ll know exactly what to do and how to do it after the training because we’ll do it together first in the classroom.