About Our Product Management Blog
High Octane is a Product Management Blog from Proficientz that offers “how to” tips for improving strategy, planning and execution in trenches of product management, product marketing and sales enablement. Our best practices focus on using your portfolio to make customers more successful with cross-functional solutions that have more strategic value than individual products. We publish several entries each month. Click here to subscribe and get them delivered directly to your inbox.
As the product management organization goes, so goes the rest of the company. Here’s a different take on the team aspect of product management and how it strengthens the product management organization along with marketing, sales and customer on-boarding teams.
The B2B Product Manager Magazine December 2018 is now available.
We close out the year with a familiar theme: create solutions that make customers measurably better at their business and then deliver, market and sell them in a manner that drives consistent and profitable growth for your organization .
If that theme resonates, a portfolio approach to managing, marketing and selling your products is the key to […]
Is it more beneficial to solve user problems or help customers meet their business goals? It’s entirely possible to solve legitimate user problems and still not deliver solutions that have business value to the customer organization. Watch the video to learn why it’s different in B2B.
- Solve user problems or meet business goals. Find out why customers care more about the latter.
You build products, you market products, you sell products and you implement products. That’s how you make money.
Your customers on the other hand, want to…
- Improve employee retention by investing more heavily to develop talent within the organization and create more attractive career paths. (every industry)
- Improve patient-care quality scores so they can qualify for higher Medicare reimbursements to offset declining margins. (healthcare providers)
When you know your customers as well as they know themselves, three things will happen.
- Your solutions deliver value that’s indispensable.
- Your marketing messages speak directly to the agendas of influencers and decision-makers.
- Your salespeople are treated as trusted advisors.
Consistent growth and profitability (and great products) are the result.
If you want to learn how to do product management, product marketing and sales enablement that accomplishes […]
The B2B Product Manager Magazine November 2018 is now available.
Over the past 17 years we’ve had the privilege of working with many successful organizations. The top 1% all have one thing in common. Their top priority is measurable customer success. It drives everything they do. Consistent growth and profitability are the result.
This month we focus on the single biggest factor in making your customers measurably […]