“We’re explaining technical features instead of selling business value.”
“We do a lot of demos before we really understand why prospects are buying.”
“The sales process slows to a crawl after many of our demos.”
Nothing accelerates the sales process and sets you apart from the competition like a demo that just “nails it.” This product demo training course is a hands-on, how-to workshop that will help your sales team deliver presentations and demos that consistently hit the mark by demonstrating tactical product solutions that deliver strategic value to executive buyers, in their own language! Your demos will communicate unique value and energize prospects to get the deal done sooner rather than later.
Training Program Overview
Top Down Needs Assessment: Why Are They Buying?
It’s more than just tactical user needs. There’s an emotional hook at the top of every organization that’s driving the buying decision. What is it? In this section, you’ll role play and learn conversational discovery techniques to identify strategic, operational and tactical needs that form a clear bulls-eye for each demo!
- What does an ideal discovery meeting look like? You’ll learn how to walk through a series of open-ended questions that reveal what your prospects are trying to accomplish both strategically and tactically, and why they can’t get there. The result: a clear set of top-down business needs that form the bulls-eye for your presentations and demos.
- Sometimes, you have to do demos before you have the opportunity to uncover the real buying motivations of your prospects. You’ll learn how to weave the discovery process into your demos to ensure the target is clear throughout.
The Proficientz Difference: Your presentations and demos will communicate greater strategic, operational and tactical value than the competition because we make it easier to understand what’s driving your prospects from the top down and speak to them in their vocabulary.
Creating a Differentiating Demo: Energize Buyers to Select Us Over the Competition!
A differentiating value theme is the cornerstone of every great demo! In this section, you’ll learn how to create your value theme using the vocabulary of your customers (plain simple English) so that you easily separate yourself from the competition at all levels of the organization.
- Learn how to develop tiers of business scenarios that articulate the strategic value of your organization to senior executives, the operational value of your solutions to senior managers and the tactical value of your products/features to users.
- Learn how to create presentation and demo flows that engage your audience in a business discussion. That way you don’t have to go into gory details on every product feature where weaknesses might be exposed.
The Proficientz Difference: Your presentations and demos will be delivered with greater consistency because our demo framework is simple and repeatable.
Delivering the Demo: A Business Dialogue Instead of a Feature Monologue!
They’re buying you! In this section, you’ll learn how to make your presentations and demos the ones people remember with hands-on techniques for facilitating a conversational business dialogue instead of a technical feature monologue. Presenters sell, products don’t!
- Learn how to spend less time explaining how features work and more time crisply framing the scenarios that showcase their value.
- Learn how to get away from the technical feature monologue demo and keep your prospects engaged with a conversational business dialogue demo.
- Learn how to handle questions and feature objections without sounding defensive.
- Learn how to make complex products look simple by focusing on the end result instead of all the steps required to get there.
- Learn how to use subtle inferences to make competitive products look inferior without ever mentioning them.
The Proficientz Difference: Your presentations and demos will be shorter, sharper and more credible because we make it easier to deliver them in the conversational vocabulary of the customer.
Schedule your private onsite workshop today.