Product Demo Training: Create an Urgency to Close the Deal!
Pre-requisite: Markets & Customer Goals
You’re Selling, Not Training!
A product demo has one and only one goal — to create an urgency to buy! A demo that bores buyers to death with detailed explanations of all the features (the training demo) won’t create that urgency. Present & Demo is a product demo training course that teaches you how to create that urgency by bringing the vision and aspirations of your buyers to life, live and in person (or web meeting)!
- Convince buyers you understand their business as well as they do.
- Establish clearer competitive differentiation.
- Create an urgency to buy.
- Ineffective Discovery – You’re more interested in finding out if your products are a good fit than understanding WHAT buyers are trying to accomplish and WHY it’s important to the success of their business.
- Uninspiring Presentations – Your presentations and demos focus too much on HOW products work and not enough on WHY they’re valuable, leaving buyers uninspired.
- No Value Theme – Your demos focus on solving a bunch of user problems without an overall value theme that speaks to the strategic business goals and obstacles at the top of the buyer organization.
- Consultative Discovery – Instead of asking leading questions that drive prospects to “need your products,” you’ll learn how to ask insightful questions and facilitate a credible business conversation that uncovers the top-down business goals of your buyers and the obstacles standing in their way. Those conversations form the bulls-eye for your presentations and demos.
- The 80/20 Demo Rule – The most powerful part of your demo is reminding buyers WHAT they’re trying to accomplish, WHY it’s important and the obstacles standing in their way (80%). Features and customer testimonials (20%) are the proof points to a credible and aspirational business dialogue.
- Competitive Differentiation – Without ever mentioning competitor names (unless explicitly asked) you’ll learn how to position the value of your solutions in a way that clearly separates you from the pack.
- Clearer Differentiation – Emphasizing what buyers can accomplish (business goals) with your solutions that they can’t with the competitor’s.
- Shorter Sales Cycles – Nothing creates an urgency to buy like a presentation and demo that “nails it” by focusing on the aspirations of the buyer.
- Higher Win Rates – The best and most engaging story (not always the best product) wins. See the deals you lost when your products were clearly superior, and the deals you won when they weren’t.
Combine Markets & Customer Goals with any of the following courses for a 1, 2, 3 or 4-day hands-on workshop.
Flat Rate Course Fees for Up to 12 participants
- 1-Day Workshop: $10,000 pre-paid or $12,000 standard terms.
- 2-Day Workshop: $18,000 pre-paid or $24,000 standard terms.
- 3-Day Workshop: $24,000 pre-paid or $30,000 standard terms.
Additional fees for international travel apply.
PRODUCT AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Basic Product Management Skills: 2-Day Workshop
Advanced Product/Portfolio Management & Strategy: 3-Day Workshop
Market/Business Requirements Definition: 1-Day Workshop
PRODUCT MARKETING & SALES ENABLEMENT
Basic Product Marketing & Sales Enablement Skills: 2-Day Workshop
Advanced Product/Portfolio Marketing & Strategy: 2-Day Workshop
Product Demo Training: 2-Day Workshop