Presentation Skills & Sales Demo Best Practices Training
Pre-requisite: Markets & Customer Goals
You’re Selling, Not Training!
There’s one and only one goal — create an urgency to buy! A presentation/demo that bores buyers to death with detailed explanations of features (the training demo) won’t create that urgency. Present & Demo is a presentation skills and product demo training course that teaches you how to create an urgency to buy with a repeatable demo framework and best practices that bring the aspirations of your buyers to life, in person or via web meeting!
When you complete this course you’ll exactly know how to make complex technical solutions sound simple and differentiate them from the competition.
- Convince buyers you understand their business as well as they do.
- Establish clearer competitive differentiation.
- Create an urgency to buy.
- Develop presentation skills that make you a natural in front of an audience (in-person or virtual).
- Ineffective Discovery – You’re more interested in finding out if your products are a good fit than understanding WHAT buyers are trying to accomplish and WHY it’s important to the success of their business.
- Uninspiring Presentations – Your presentations and demos focus too much on HOW products work and not enough on WHY they’re valuable, leaving buyers uninspired.
- No Value Theme – Your demos focus on solving a bunch of user problems without an overall value theme that speaks to the strategic business goals and obstacles at the top of the buyer organization.
- Consultative Discovery – Instead of asking leading questions that drive prospects to “need your products,” you’ll learn how to ask insightful questions and facilitate a credible business conversation that uncovers the top-down business goals of your buyers and the obstacles standing in their way. Those conversations form the bulls-eye for your presentations and demos.
- The 80/20 Demo Rule – The most powerful part of your demo is reminding buyers WHAT they’re trying to accomplish, WHY it’s important and the obstacles standing in their way (80%). Features and customer testimonials (20%) are the proof points to a credible and aspirational business dialogue.
- Competitive Differentiation – Without ever mentioning competitor names (unless explicitly asked) you’ll learn how to position the value of your solutions in a way that clearly separates you from the pack.
- Clearer Differentiation – Emphasizing what buyers can accomplish (business goals) with your solutions that they can’t with the competitor’s.
- Shorter Sales Cycles – Nothing creates an urgency to buy like a presentation and demo that “nails it” by focusing on the aspirations of the buyer.
- Higher Win Rates – The best and most engaging story (not always the best product) wins. See the deals you lost when your products were clearly superior, and the deals you won when they weren’t.
Fees for Instructor-Led Workshops (minimums apply)
- 1-Day Introductory Seminar + 90 Days of Online Courses: $1,200/person
- 2-Day Hands-on Workshop + 90 Days of Online Courses: $1,600/person
- 3-Day Hands-on Workshop + 90 Days of Online Courses: $2,000/person
All instructor-led workshops include the Proficientz Certification Exam.
**Additional fees for international travel apply.