The Clearer the WHO, WHAT & WHY, The Easier the HOW!
Pre-requisite: Markets & Customer Goals
Best Practices for Simple Product Management Execution!
Once the bulls-eye has been drawn (the WHO, WHAT & WHY), it’s all about execution (the HOW). Build & Deliver is a product management best practices course that helps B2B organizations improve execution of day-to-day product management and product development activities with greater role clarity, simple workflows, and a product organization structure that keeps everyone focused on the end-game — building solutions that make users measurably better at their job.
- Design, build, deliver and implement solutions that make people better at their job.
- Improve efficiency between product management and engineering.
- Structure a product organization that functions as the eyes and ears of your target markets.
- Projects Are Off-Track From the Start – It happens all too easily when projects are driven by product goals instead of customer goals.
- Building Features Before the Target is Clear – You’re scoping and building features before clearly defining WHAT you’ll help users accomplish and HOW they expect to accomplish it.
- Scope Conflicts – There are too many debates over features that force product managers into the weeds on technical design.
- Agile Practices Are Driving Product Management – Agile development practices are dictating how product management does its market-facing job tasks.
- Dribble vs. Launch – It takes too long to get customer success stories after new capabilities are released to the market.
- One-Trick Pony Product Organization – Your team is a group of one-size-fits-all, jack-of-all-trades product managers trying to do too many things and not doing any of them very well.
- Projects With Clear Customer Success Goals – Learn how to form the bulls-eye for every development project with the WHO, WHAT & WHY customer goal metrics that keep design and development teams on course to a clear destination.
- Value-Based Project Scope and MVP Definition – User goals and obstacles are first. Features and specs last.
- Define Solutions Before Features – Learn how to define “procedural business solutions” that make users better at their job before diving into features.
- Two-Step Scope Decisions – Learn how to set initial scope (MVP) and development priorities with user job tasks before features and product specs are determined.
- Agile Best Practices – Learn how product management can improve Agile efficiency with high-fidelity market-facing themes, epics and user stories that give design and development teams clear customer goals for every project.
- Launch With Customer Success Stories – Learn how to take new solutions to market with customer success stories right out of the chute to accelerate sales.
- A Divide & Conquer Product Organization – You’ll learn an outside-the-box approach for structuring your existing headcount so that you’re consistently delivering, marketing and selling solutions that help your target customers meet their top-down business goals.
- Faster Time to Market – When the business goals of your target customers are clearly defined in plain English, designers and engineers encounter fewer speed bumps building the solutions.
- More Customer Success Stories – When the customer success stories are written before the solutions are developed, they’re all but guaranteed to succeed and deliver measurable value.
- Less Effort, Less Stress and Better Results – It’s the epitome of teamwork!
Fees for Instructor-Led Workshops (minimums apply)
- 1-Day Introductory Seminar + 90 Days of Online Courses: $1,200/person
- 2-Day Hands-on Workshop + 90 Days of Online Courses: $1,600/person
- 3-Day Hands-on Workshop + 90 Days of Online Courses: $2,000/person
All instructor-led workshops include the Proficientz Certification Exam.
**Additional fees for international travel apply.