B2B Product Manager November 2020 Issue
We hope your 2020 is winding down on a positive note, all things considered.
This month we take a closer look at sales effectiveness, customer retention and bundling vs. solutions.
As the pandemic economy has forced all of us to completely rethink everything, we also give you a list of things to consider for product management, product marketing and sales in 2021.
Enjoy the B2B Product Manager November issue. View the magazine.
In This Issue
- 5 Plays Every Sales Playbook Should Have
- 7 Tips for Positioning Greater Strategic Value & Differentiation
In the Trenches FAQs
THE NEW NORMAL IN 2021
5 Things to Consider!
- Are your products conducive to a product-led growth model? What would it take to get there?
- Have your sales traditionally been relationship-driven? Will social selling work for your target buyers?
- To what extent do you have to completely redefine your positioning to align with new customer priorities?
- Did the market shift imposted by the pandemic expose any skill deficiencies on your team? How will you strengthen those skills?
- To what extent do you see your customers through the lens of what you do versus the lens of what they do? How do you become more customer centric?
Request a consultation to see how Proficientz can help you develop the necessary skills for a successful 2021 and beyond.
Join our mailing list and get the monthly magazine delivered directly to your inbox.