The B2B Product Manager Magazine June 2017 is now available.
This month we look at the customer value chain from start to finish using the relay race analogy and how your organization can consistently win that race and dominate the market.
We also share a few tips and tricks for clarifying the product manager and product owner roles, plus the price you’re ultimately paying for one-off custom features.
In This Issue:
- Win the “Customer Value” Relay Race and Dominate Your Market
- Product Manager vs. Product Owner: The Simple Distinction
- Are Agile Frameworks Dominating the Product Management Landscape?
- How Can Product Management Build Stronger Relationships With Engineering?
- One-Off Features: The Price of Committing Too Often
Enjoy our June/July issue!