B2B Product Manager April 2021 Issue
This month we show a little love to those in senior product management roles with a focus on strategy, title inflation, and newbies to the VP role.
Of course, we can’t ignore the connection between sales and product management. Whatever happens in product management is usually reflected somewhere in the sales process!
Enjoy our April issue.
In This Issue
- If Your Product Strategy Doesn’t Piss Somebody Off, It’s Probably Not Very Good!
- Sales Demos: Selling Outcomes vs. Features
In the Trenches FAQs
It’s a Snooze-Fest! Don’t Settle!
Don’t settle for lecture-style training. It’s even more of a snooze-fest over web meeting than it is in person!
Get engaged with hands-on training and learn what good looks like for you.
Enjoy The B2B Product Manager April issue.
Join our mailing list and get the monthly magazine delivered directly to your inbox.
View Previous Issues of The B2B Product Manager
YOUR PERSONALIZED CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE
Learn What Good Looks Like for You!
- Hands-on exercises for your products, your markets and your business model.
- 4-hour Zoom sessions help you learn in small increments and retain more.
- Collaborate with team members in virtual breakout rooms.
- Create real-word artifacts that accelerate adoption after the training.
- Certification exam included with all courses.
Request a personalized workshop for your team and learn what good looks like for you, or propel your personal career development without interruptions to your day job – Product Management University On-Demand!