This training program is ideal if…
“we’re good at enhancements but not uncovering the next big problem.”
“the product manager and product owner roles are confusing.”
“there’s no big-picture strategy driving our Agile priorities.”
This Agile product management training course is a hands-on, how-to workshop that will help you uncover and solve bigger business problems (beyond user stories) and get higher-value solutions to market faster using Agile development.
You’ll learn how to develop a single market-facing roadmap consisting of business problems instead of features, and create higher-value solutions. You’ll eliminate competing priorities with product plans that are complementary instead of competitive. You’ll improve efficiency in the trenches by integrating upstream product management activities (who, what & why) with downstream Agile development processes (how).
Training Program Overview
Gather Market & Customer Insights: Agile Doesn’t Change How Market Needs are Identified!
In this section of the course, you’ll learn how to understand what your target customers are trying to accomplish, why those goals are important and what’s stopping them. It’s a B2B approach that ensures you’re consistently focused on the customer’s goals first, before product discussions begin.
- Learn how to identify market, customer and competitive insights and map them to your products to get a clear picture of where you stand, where you need to go and why.
- Learn how to battle “shiny new object” product ideas with factual market information.
- Learn how to develop simple buyer and user personas that drive product direction, marketing messages and sales dialogues.
- Learn how to use market insights to establish a strong foundation of market-facing themes, epics and user stories that drive all aspects of product management, product marketing and sales enablement.
The Proficientz Difference: Your products will solve bigger problems, your marketing messages will be more relevant, and your salespeople will be more credible because we make it easier to identify the most critical needs of your target customers from the top down.
Strategize & Plan: Agile Doesn’t Eliminate the Need for Strategic Roadmaps!
In this section of the course you’ll learn how to create strategic roadmaps and product backlogs that articulate what customers are trying to accomplish and why (business goals) to ensure user stories and features are aimed directly at the bulls-eye.
- Learn how to create strategic roadmaps and product backlogs that have staying power because they illustrate the value of delivering higher impact solutions and ensure you’ll grow profitably doing it.
- Learn how to get stronger buy-in from all stakeholders with actionable strategies and plans that demonstrate superior knowledge of the market and support your organization’s growth and profitability goals.
The Proficientz Difference: You’ll have fewer stops, starts and shifts in priorities because we make it easier to create strategies and product plans that are complementary instead of competitive.
Deliver, Market & Sell: How Do We Simplify the Execution?
In this section of the course you’ll learn how to take the devil out of the details to ensure day-to-day execution in the trenches is streamlined, simple and consistent.
- Learn how to lead Agile development teams with market and customer insights that inspire them to build more innovative solutions.
- Learn how to become proficient at executing all processes for planning, delivering and launching more successful products.
- Learn how to position products and create sales tools that give your sales force a stronger resume and open more doors at the decision-maker level.
- Learn how to structure a market-facing product management team of problem-finders to complement Agile development teams of problem-solvers.
The Proficientz Difference: You’ll execute the product delivery process with less effort because we simplify every aspect of product management, product marketing and sales enablement.
Schedule your private onsite workshop today.