The B2B Product Manager Magazine April 2017 is now available.
In this issue we cover everything from selling value in spite of your product’s deficiencies to what makes a rock star product manager to the criticality of the functional designer role. Plus tips for hiring the right product manager and getting unbiased customer feedback.
In This Issue:
- Imagine What a Rock Star Product Manager Could Do For Healthcare Reform. Politics Not Included!
- Techniques for Hiring the Right Product Manager
- The Functional Product Designer Role: Why It Makes Everything Click
- Product Management Is a Contact Sport – What’s Your Injury Risk?
- Differentiation and Innovation: Your Ticket to Surviving Product Commoditization
- Product Demos: Selling Value in Spite of Product Deficiencies
- Getting Customer Feedback Without “Leading the Witness”
- Strategic and Tactical Product Management – Why It’s a Bad Idea and a Better Alternative
Enjoy our April issue!